Thursday, July 12, 2012

Up and running again!

So after a year and four months of this foot injury, I have started running again. A few weeks ago, Chet started doing the "Insanity" work out and so I joined him a couple of times, and it is a crazy insane workout. It didn't bother my foot even though you have to do a lot of movement, but it was mostly on the toes. So I thought maybe I would try this toe running thing. Monday morning I went out and jogged  for about 10 minutes, my heal never touched the ground. I was a little worried, but my pain did not increase. My calf muscles were so sore that I couldn't try again until today. I feel great! So out of shape, but great. I am cautiously optimistic. It feels really weird to run on the balls of my feet, but hey, it's running and I'm desperate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment