Monday, July 9, 2012

Last Day Together

It has been the best two weeks having Natalee, Kyle and Abby staying with us. They are the cutest little family and so fun to be around. Our precious little Abby has stolen our hearts and now she is leaving. We are all heart broken. I am so grateful for eternal families. Even though we will be separated by a few (or so) miles, we will be together forever in the eternities. I love my family more than anything. They bring me more joy (and sometimes pain :)!) than anything else. Natalee and Kyle have been a shining example for the rest of the family. Kyle has connected so well with Carson and been such a great influence for good in his life. I cannot even express my gratitude for the blessing that Kyle has been for our family. And my Natalee is so solid and I could not be more proud of her. I still sometimes marvel that she is my daughter. I think the Lord sent her to us to straighten us out! :) The gospel ties us all together and unifies us. I feel so blessed and grateful for my family.






1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet mom! You are going to make me cry again. We are already missing you guys. Especially little Abby, you can tell she misses everyone. I think Kyle and I are a little bit to boring for her. We can't wait to see you guys in just a couple of weeks. I wish you guys could come out and see our house. You are going to love it! It is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete